- Language Arts: Adv LA/Com I, Adv. LA/Com II, LA III Honors, AP English IV
- Mathematics: Adv. Geometry, Adv. Algebra II, AP Statistics, Honors Precal/Trig, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus B
- Social Studies: Adv. Geography and Culture, AP World History, AP US History, AP Psychology, AP Microeconomics, AP US Government
- Science: AP Physics, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Environmental Science
- Foreign Language: Spanish III Honors, French II Honors, AP Spanish, AP French
- Adding and Dropping classes: Students are given three weeks after school begins to drop an AP class if they find the class too difficult
- A student is given the first semester to maintain AP appropriate level of work. If he/she does not maintain that level, he/she will be moved to a similar class at a lower level. This change will occur at the semester only.
- AP Exams are given in May
- Cost is $94 determined by the College Board
- Students who do not order a test or make payment arrangements with Mrs. Leroy by February 1, will not have a test ordered
- The deadline to purchase AP tests is February 1 and should be paid for in the student store
© Copyright Rocklin Unified School District and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Website Developed By CatapultK12™ | Log In