Academic Plan / Course Requests
ACADEMIC PLAN (FOUR YEAR PLAN) INSTRUCTIONS
(NOTE: AERIES USES STUDENT ACADEMIC PLANS TO SCHEDULE CLASSES)
Adding courses to your academic plan
- Go to Whitney High School website (you can google this): https://whs.rocklinusd.org/
- Select the Resources Tab.
- Select and log into your Aeries Portal account.
- Put your cursor over the toolbar Classes.
- Click on Academic Plan option. (Students can build their four-year plan on their Academic Plan in Aeries)
- Click on Subject.
- Click on the course dropdown.
- Select the course you want.
1. Note: Whitney High School has built out some class sequences that students may want to use.
- Select Add to Plan.
- Select Grade level and term.
- Click Place the course.
- Repeat until your four year plan is complete.
- IF classes are correct, click Submit my plan for review at the top of the page.
***When completed with your Academic Plan, DO NOT FORGET to Submit my plan for review.
Deleting a course from your academic plan
- Hover over the course you want to delete
- Click on the red x