Have you ordered your WHS yearbook? Check the list! This list shows all yearbook orders (as of Nov. 17). The price goes up at the end of the semester, so we want to make sure you ORDER YOURS NOW from Jostens online.
Updated Sept. 28, 2022
Senior portraits for the Class of 2023 have been completed and finalized with Prestige. All students photographed in the studio or on campus by the official deadline will be included in the portrait set provided to WHS for the 2023 yearbook.
At the end of October seniors and senior parents will receive an email with a link to view/check senior portraits. This is for name spelling or name changes and to confirm that your photo was included. Families will have a one-week turnaround to respond with any questions or corrections. This is a new feature to help inform and reassure our WHS senior families.
You do not need to contact the studio or WHS about your photo at this stage. Everything at Prestige is moving forward automatically and you will hear from WHS by Oct. 25.
Updated August 10, 2022
- All seniors must schedule an appointment with Prestige/Lifetouch to get their picture in the yearbook. You are not required to purchase other items or do a full package, however you must make an appointment and get your picture taken this summer or you will not be in the yearbook.
- Schedule your appointment online in mid May at www.prestigeportrraits.com
- What to wear - multiple options exist in order to give each student the best experience.
- Slots at the start of the new school year are virtually impossible to secure, so take advantage of the flexible summer schedule. Being pictured with your classmates is one of the best ways to capture your Class of 2023 experience
- CLICK HERE for step by step directions
Class of 2023 families - You're approaching the next deadline and price increase for senior tributes for the 2023 yearbook. To order a tribute for your senior, please review this information closely.
To purchase, you'll need to complete two steps. First you'll complete a Google Form, which goes directly to the publications students who create the tribute designs. The second step then is completing the payment process in the webstore.
Here are the details for ordering:
2. Read the FAQ sheet with tips and instructions for using the webstore, which is how all senior tributes will be purchased. Use the link in that document to access the WHS webstore. You must follow the steps exactly in order to log in as your senior, and you must add the item to your cart and check out (it is not automatic).
3. When all parts are submitted, the order is "complete" to begin production. WHS cannot "save a spot" and wait for you to send the photos later. The pricing structure is set up accordingly. The price goes up each month, so you can wait longer if you're trying to include a certain photo, but the cost will increase. Once the space is full, it's not possible to add more pages to the yearbook, so senior tributes are sold on a first come, first served basis.
4. To receive the current pricing, submit both parts (steps 1-2 above) by Oct. 31, 2022.
5. A publications student will email you to confirm, and that same email address will be used again in the next few weeks to share a digital proof. The confirmation emails will be sent every few days (it's not an instant or automated email), so please be patient.
Thank you, and congratulations on your family's senior year experience!
- Senior tributes or “grad ads” for the Class of 2023 are on sale from June 1- December 1. We close the process in December due to annual print deadlines from the yearbook company. Plan ahead! It’s not a “reserve a spot” scenario - you order with all of your materials at once, which means you should start picking out photos now.
- Early-bird pricing goes until Sept. 1. Then it goes up each month. One way to help keep the senior year costs low is to order your senior tribute over the summer, get your spot and pay the lowest rate, and then forget about it – you’re done! Ordering requires photo submission and message in addition to the form. Again, you can’t “hold a spot” with just a payment. We offer the pricing structure so we can start designing the tributes as early as possible. If you want to wait, you pay the higher price.
- To order, you must provide the order form, payment, photos and message.
- Pay online through the portal (WHS Webstore), which is based on making a credit/debit card payment, or if necessary, you may pay on campus with a check payable to WHS or in cash, with a $7 convenience fee added.
- Student designers will take care of creating the tribute, and you don’t need any design or technical expertise at all!