- Office Closes: 6/23
- Summer School: 6/13-7/8
- Office Opens: 8/4
- Schedule Pick Up: 8/8-12
- 2016/2017 First Day: 8/17
- Back to School Dance: 8/19
- Back to School Night: 8/29
Welcome to Whitney High School!
- Office Hours: 8am - 3pm
- Office Accessible through Athletic Door: 6/9-22
- Office Re-Opens: 8/4
- Schedule Pick Up:* (Items in Summer Mailer need to be returned at this time)
- 12th Grade: MONDAY 8/8 from 8:00am – 12:00pm
- 11th Grade: TUESDAY 8/9 from 8:00am – 12:00pm
- 10th Grade: WEDNESDAY 8/10 from 8:00am – 12:00pm
- 9th Grade: FRIDAY 8/12 from 8:30am - 1:00p
- School Starts: 8/17
- Back to School Night: 8/29
Students may pick up their schedules in the Cafeteria on the dates listed above ONLY if the following three conditions have been met:
1. The emergency card (being sent home in July) is thoroughly completed. Both parents’/guardians’ signatures are required on this card, plus one emergency contact in addition to the parent/guardian.
2. The student has paid all debts and fees (a letter will be sent home at the beginning of July).
3. Seniors only: For those of you that haven’t already done so, you must bring your completed Graduation Verification Petition and Senior Contract with you to pick up your schedule. If a senior is completing his/her Community Service over the summer, he/she must bring proof of completion.
If students are not available on the above dates, schedules may be picked up on the first day of school in homeroom. Homerooms are assigned alphabetically by student’s last name. Homeroom lists will be posted all over campus on the first day of school.
Schedule corrections may be made for the following reasons ONLY:
• Enrolled in a class student has previously completed.
• Enrolled in a class student is not eligible to take.
• At a teacher’s request.
• Courses or periods duplicated.
• Course prerequisite met or not met.
want to keep files that are on your rocklinusd.org Google Drive after you graduate?
If yes, you will need to download your Google data before accounts for seniors are disabled on July 1, 2016!
To download your data:
1. Login to your rocklinusd.org Google account.
2. Type google.com/takeout in the address bar.
3. Choose the Google products you would like to download data for.
4. Click Next.
5. Choose the File Type you wish the data to download as – zip file is the default.
6. Choose the Delivery Method :
- Send Download Link via Email - you will have 1 week to retrieve your archive.
- Add to Drive - will upload your archive and email a link to its location.
- Add to Dropbox - will upload your archive and email a link to its location.
- Add to OneDrive - will upload your archive and email a link to its location.
7. Click Create archive or Link account and create archive.
|Rocklin HS||August 1st - 5th||2:00 pm - 6:15 pm|
|Granite Bay HS||August 1st - 5th||8:00 am - 12:15 pm|
*students must own a copy of the Official SAT Study Guide by the College Board for March 2016 and beyond