skip to main content

Address Change Form

If you have moved, you must change your address with Whitney High School.  If you have moved out of the WHS boundaries, you must also complete a district transfer form.  Click here for form.
All address changes require a Proof of Residency Document.  Acceptable docs are - Property tax payment receipts. Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts. Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts. Pay stubs. Voter registration. Correspondence from a government agency. Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil.
Please Click Here For Address Change Form