- Welcome to Whitney
- Address Change Form
- Back to School 2023-24
- Bell Schedules
- Cafeteria Menu
- Campus Map
- District Dress Code
- Graduation 2023
- Health Office
- Incoming Freshmen and New Students 22-23
- JR ROTC
- Senior Homepage
- Staff Directory
- WHS Webstore
- Weekly Wildcat
We are excited to welcome you all back in the next few weeks! This email contains important information about the new school year. Our school office reopened August 3, 2023 so we are here and ready to answer any questions that you may have. Please call or stop by the office!
Wildcat Check-In Days
- August 8th; 8am -1 pm - Juniors and Seniors
- August 9th; 8am -1 pm - Freshmen and Sophomores
- The Check-In process should last 1 hour. Students need to arrive anytime between 8 am and 12 pm in order to complete the process.
Wildcat Check-In Days are for students to:
- Take their school picture/receive their ID digital ID card.
- Online only orders at mylifetouch.com. Picture Day ID: EVT89TXBC
- Orders placed on mylifetouch.com will be shipped directly to the student's home.
- Make-up picture day is on Aug 21st for students not able to attend Wildcat Check-In Days. Re-take day is September 25th for students who want to retake their original picture.
- Buy ASB card in the student store (or online at WHS Webstore)
- Buy PE clothes and spirit wear in the student store (or online at WHS Webstore)
- Pay for class contributions for certain elective classes (or online at WHS Webstore)
- Return library materials.
- Pick Up parking permits.
- Students should have received an email notifying them that they were approved or a permit if they filled out the application in the Spring.
- If students are not available to pick up their permit during Check-In Days, they may come to the student store beginning on August 10th - or they may send a representative to pick it up on August 8th.
- Please see the Parking Lot FAQs page on our website: https://whs.rocklinusd.org/ActivitiesASB/Parking-Lot-FAQ/index.html
- Check out Chromebooks from the library. Chromebooks (not laptops) are REQUIRED for all students this school year. Students may bring their own chromebook from home or may check one out at no cost from our library to use until they graduate.
- PICK UP CLASS SCHEDULE
- Address schedule corrections with school counselors.
- There will be no schedule changes other than to fix an ERROR in the schedule (missing a course required for graduation, enrolled in a course that has already been passed, etc.). Many students have been placed in alternate elective or an elective they may not have initially chosen due to an extremely impacted schedule. There will be no elective changes. Please note that all schedules are subject to change as counselors balance classes prior to the start of school. Course schedules with assigned teachers/periods will be visible in the Aeries portal before the first day of school.
- Class schedules will be available for pick up in person during Wildcat Check-In Days. Class schedules will be available to view in the Aeries Portal on August 11th.
- Whitney High School Student Handbook
- Odd/Even Day Calendar Odd days are periods 1, 3, 5, 7 & Even days are periods 2, 4, 6, 8
- Campus Map (note new location of Athletic Office!)
August 14; 9am -1 pm - Freshman Orientation (separate email invite was sent)
August 14; 8:30 am - New Parent Information Sessions (optional) in the theater
- Option 1: August 14; 8:30-9:30 am; or
- Option 2: August 28; 5:30 pm immediately before Back to School Night at 6 pm
August 16; First Day of School
August 21; Picture Make-Up Day
August 28; Back to School Night @ 6 pm
More information to follow in the coming days!